"I am fully persuaded that nothing ought to be considered an article of faith which the Scriptures do not openly touch." Philip Melancthon (1497-1560)
1. We believe that the Bible is the Word of God and that every word in it is good for our lives.
2. We believe that God created the World in six days, and put us here to fellowship with Him. We believe that man sinned, going against God's commands and, therefore, lost communication with God.
3. We believe that God loves us and wants to restore that fellowship. The only way for this to happen is for our sins to be paid for. This is why He sent Jesus to die for our sins. Jesus is God in human flesh.
3. We believe that Jesus died on a Cross and shed His blood so that everyone would have a chance to be saved. He was buried, but came out of the grave - alive three days later. He did this to pay for our sins. If we believe this was for us, and accept Him as the only way to heaven, we should ask God to save us and give us an eternal soul based upon what Jesus did.
4. We believe that once we have received Christ Jesus as our Savior that we are born again into the family of God, and are given an eternal soul. We will never have to worry about losing that salvation because it depends entirely on our trust in Jesus and the sacrifice He made for us on the cross.
5. We believe that every believer should attend church regularly to fellowship with other believers and to learn from the preaching of the Word of God how to live a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
6. We believe that Jesus Christ is coming back again some day to reign on this earth as King. He will justify all of the wrongs and establish a Kingdom that will last on this earth for 1,000 years according to the Word of God.
7. We believe that after the 1,000 reign of Christ that He will make all things new. He will wipe away all tears, all death, all pain, and create a new world in which we can life without sin or the consequences of sin. He will live with us on a new earth in a new heaven, and we will enjoy the fullness of His creation without any of the limitations placed on us by sin.
If you would like a more detailed doctrinal statement please feel free to download the more comprehensive statement in .pdf format below.